TBA TEXTILES PTY LTD ABN 30 161 422 359 (TBA)
Our returns policy has been designed to be as simple as possible. If for some reason, you need to contact us regarding any goods that you have purchased from us, please contact us via the details below.
Defective or faulty goods
Should your enquiry relate to the goods that you have received being defective or faulty, please note that we provide a limited warranty for some of our products which can be viewed here
Returns Terms & Conditions
- TBA may accept the return of goods purchased from TBA through its website for up to 30 days from purchase, providing it is still in its original condition and packaging.
- Any claims for damaged-in-transit goods must be made within 72 hours of the package being signed for accepting delivery.
- Subject to clause 5, TBA will not, under any circumstances, accept goods for return that:
- have not been stored or handled in accordance with TBA’s instructions or any legislative requirements;
- have been specifically produced, imported, exported or acquired to fulfil an order; or
- have been altered in any way.
- Subject to clause 5, the Customer must obtain TBA’s prior written approval for the return of the goods and pay all freight charges associated with return. Any products returned after 30 days may not qualify for a refund, or may incur an extra restocking fee in addition to the standard 15% restocking fee.
- If the Customer is a consumer, nothing in this Returns Policy is intended to limit any remedy available for a failure of the consumer guarantees in the Australian Consumer Law.
Telephone: 02 8004 3333